- Support parents in their role as primary facilitators and share parenting information for the development of their children.
- Prepare children for the kindergarten. Provide a variety of experiences to promote the holistic development of the children with a curriculum specially framed for this age group.
- Value and implement play as a medium for all aspects of learning.
Support and appreciate that all the children are different and have unique learning skills.
- Encourage childrens abilities to observe, perceive, explore, investigate, imagine and enquire about things.
Nurture self discipline in children.
- Well trained and experienced to facilitate the Kindergarten Programme.
- Guided by experts in the latest trends in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Friendly and sensitive to a child's needs.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for the child to feel at home.
- Adequate in number to help the child with all their needs.